Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Magazine holders for under cabinet storage

Most people have limited counter space in their bathroom for products and appliances. This is a great solution to create additional storage space for awkward items like hair dryers, straighteners and curling irons, and beauty product bottles.  These are standard wooden magazine holders from IKEA.  I simply attached them to the inside of the under-sink cabinet walls with a couple of screws.
KNUFF magazine holders from IKEA.  $12.99 for 2.



Blog post by Heather Fulcher - Professional Organizer for Hire - Vancouver, Canada - 604-618-4829






1 comment:

  1. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great

    stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?







    Magazine Holders

    ReplyDelete